Texas Pike Honors 32 May 2021 Graduates
Texas Pike Beta Mu Chapter is pleased to salute 32 brothers who recently graduated in May 2021. The group includes three past Pike presidents and number of officers and committee chairs. These men were active across campus in professional societies, founded philanthropies, produced an award-winning RTF student film, three played Texas club lacrosse and one Silver Spur. Kudos to Corey Barker ’17 named Valedictorian by the Cockrell School of Engineering’s Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering!
Most of the graduates are part of the Fall 2017 pledge class which will be long remembered as scholars, leaders and big contributors to Beta Mu’s Centennial year. Many of the brothers were in either the Cockrell School of Engineering or the McCombs School of Business, and the group also includes Computer Science, Economics, RTF , Plan II grads and more.
The men are joining companies like American Airlines, Deloitte, DPR Construction and Fidelity Investments, and several are headed to law and dental schools.
Austin alumni honored the grads with a Senior Sendoff Lunch May 20 and the Alumni Fund presented each senior with a Pike gift.
Congratulations to these May 2021 Graduates, and best wishes ahead. Welcome to Pike alumni status and Texas-Exes!
- Jeremy Arnold ‘17, Santa Monica, CA, BS, Civil Engineering
- Corey Barker ‘17, Aurora, IL, BS, Civil Engineering
- Garrett Beirne ’16, Austin, BA, Economics
- John Bush III ‘17, Austin, BA, Government
- Cooper Carlyle ‘17, Houston, BBA, Finance
- Jordan Chandler ’17, Spring, BA, International Relations
- Walt Cory ‘17, Dallas, BA, Plan II Honors and Philosophy
- Brennon Fallon ’18, Northport, NY, BS, Civil Engineering
- Christian Gonzales ‘17, Houston, BA, Government
- Jackson Harris ’16, Prosper, BBA/MPA, Accounting
- Tom Hoeg ‘17, Mattituck, NY, BSA, Biology
- Grayland Jackson ‘17, Comanche, BA, Economics
- Matthew Lambert ‘17, Allen, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- John Lance ‘17, St. Louis Park, MN, BBA, Marketing
- Noah Lindley ‘17, Denton, BS, Computer Science
- Christopher Mariotti, Spring, BS, Biomedical Engineering
- Scott Martin ‘17, Houston, BA, Economics
- Rahul Menon ‘17, Plano, BBA Finance
- Andre Mouton ‘17, Lafayette, LA, BS, Neuroscience
- Scott Randall ‘17, Barrington, IL, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Freddy Roberts ‘17, Winnetka, IL, BAs, Economics and Government
- Lucas Schlom ‘17, Winnetka, IL, BS, Civil Engineering
- Andre Schillaci ‘17, Cypress, BBA, Business
- Richard Sherwood ‘17, Tyler, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Austin Spingarn ‘17, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, BBA, Finance
- Matthew Stusick II, Denton, BA, Government
- Hayden Sutherland ’17, Bridgeport, BA, Economics
- William Thomason ‘17, Atlanta, GA, BS, Radio-Television-Film
- Nick Thompson ’16, Miami FL, Architectural Engineering
- Peter Wang ‘18, Shenzhen, China, BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Thomas Waun ‘17, Austin, BA, Economics
- Peyton Wolfcale ‘17, Austin, BSA, Biology